Thursday, October 25, 2012

Paul Klee Project

While googling work by Paul Klee, I ran across a great blog 
filled with projects for kids related to well known artists. 
(artprojectsforkids.org)

I copied this image to show the group 

by Paul Klee

Then had them fill in the shapes. 
 They got busy right away and seemed \
happy just to be there.
It wasn't long before the brush was going in to that coffee! 
Oops.  

 This gal is so earnest and works very hard!


Barbara loves to use "dots" 

This woman is almost completely blind,
yet she enjoyed blending these colors on top of each other. 

Again, I worry that having them color in shapes may be a bit 
childish and demeaning to them, 
but I'm not sure what else I can have them do. 
At least they get to learn about work by well known artists.
And they seem happy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment